What is PMB?
PMB is a new innovative breakthrough in the use of an engineered, green, non-asphaltic polymer modified binder (PMB). When PMB is combined with water, dense grade aggregates or recycled millings at ambient temperatures, it creates a load bearing surface. PMB is a revolutionary green way to redeploy and reuse current road assets to renew road structures with superior performance at a competitive price.
How does PMB work?
- PMB works to create polymer structures that bind dense grade aggregate materials or recycled millings into a semi-flexible, load bearing structure to be sealed or overlaid.
- PMB is the new scientific answer to petroleum based paving binders.
- NO Petroleum Additives
- Low Carbon Footprint
- NO Heat-NO Energy=NO VOC's
- NO Time Restraints
- Substantial savings vs. Petroleum pricing
- Environmentally friendly and totally GREEN
- PMB is extremely easy to mix and requires no heat during the mixing or application process.
- Simply mix PMB with aggregates, millings and water by means of ground mixing, pug milling or recycling equipment.
- PMB works through any conventional paving equipment with no heat and requires only water for cleanup, thereby avoiding the use of any special equipment, solvents or high pressure equipment.
- PMB, due to the polymer technology, is very strong, yet has a slightly flexible sustainable compositional structure, and sets up quickly to allow for the rapid return of traffic.
- PMB costs are significantly lower than conventional Hot Mix applications or other petroleum based emulsions used in the CIPR and FDR applications.
Schedule a Presentation
Contact us by phone at 260-587-9113 or 928-503-1575, by email at email@example.com, or using the convenient contact form below.
Lab tests can be furnished upon request.